Changes to Terms and Conditions
Vidhya Peetham Charitable Trust and Vidhya Peetham i-School reserve the right, at their discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms & Conditions. Please check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes.
– School Fee is MANDATORY for all children except those who have joined the school under the Right to Education Act.
– Book Fee and Uniform Fee is MANDATORY for all children including those who have joined the school under the Right to Education Act.
– Children joining the school after the commencement of a term, must pay that term’s full School Fee irrespective of when they join.
– School Fee, Book Fee (if books have been issued for the child) and Uniform Fee (if uniforms have been issued for the child) are NON-REFUNDABLE, no matter what.
– If books or/and uniforms have not been issued for the child, then Book Fee or/and Uniform Fee will be refunded.
– Van Fee, once paid, implies that the child will be using the van facility for the entire term. It will not be refunded even if the child stops using the van facilty for any reason whatsoever.
Duration of 1st Term and 2nd Term
– Academic year is from 1st April to 31st March.
– Term 1 is from the 1st of April of the academic year till the 7th of September of the same academic year.
– Term 2 is from the 8th of September of the academic year till the 31st of March of the same academic year.
Late fee of Rs.20/day is charged for payments made after the due date.