Refund Policy for Worksheet and/or E-learning Fee
– If dissatisfied with worksheets and/or online e-sheets, parents can raise a refund request for Worksheet and/or E-learning Fee within 14 calendar days of issuance of worksheets or within 14 calendar days of activation of e-learning services, whichever is earlier. Worksheets & E-learning Fee will be refunded without any questions being asked.
– After 14 calendar days of issuance of worksheets or after 14 calendar days of activation of e-learning services, this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, no matter what.
– Term 1 Worksheet and E-learning Fee and Term 2 Worksheet and E-learning Fee are both governed by the same refund policy.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions in entirety.
Refund Policy for School Fee
– School Fee, Book Fee (if books have been issued for the child) and Uniform Fee (if uniforms have been issued for the child) are NON-REFUNDABLE, no matter what.
– If books or/and uniforms have not been issued for the child, then Book Fee or/and Uniform Fee will be refunded.
– Van Fee, once paid, implies that the child will be using the van facility for the entire term. It will not be refunded even if the child stops using the van facilty for any reason whatsoever.